Why Purchase from CallerID.com?
Shipping to over 70 countries, our products have to work every time, all the time. Manufacturing commercial Caller ID equipment for more than 20 years we now provide at least 80% of the world market and are the sole-source provider for over 160 software partners. Rock-solid hardware and a dedication to customer service will ensure our continued success.
- CompanyFormed in 1992 as Zeus Phonstuff, Inc., CallerID.com has become the largest manufacturer of multi-line Caller ID hardware for computer business applications. Although, domestic volume outpaces international sales, units are compatible with virtually any Caller ID format worldwide and are approved for installation in over 70 different countries. CallerID.com is privately held and the original founding partners actively participate in the daily operation insuring the most reliable and cost-effective Caller ID products on the market today.
- Made in the USAAll Caller ID hardware is designed and manufactured at our Atlanta, Georgia facility. We offer a variety of products capture both inbound and outbound Caller ID along with other important phone call data. We have also also created custom products, variations of existing devices, and private label many units for OEM's, distributors, and substantial organizations including AT&T, Yum! Brands, Domino's, Papa John’s, the Social Security Administration, and the State Department of Saudi Arabia.
- Dedicated ProcessorsAll products designed and manufactured by CallerID.com utilize Dedicated Processor Architecture (DPA). In short, every phone line has its own dedicated microprocessor which captures, analyzes, and transfers call data.
- Accurate Caller ID DetectionIn some cases Caller ID signals have to travel through miles of wires, connections, and switches causing weak and/or distorted data. Each channel processor corrects questionable signals with pattern matching algorithms providing more good data and virtually no Caller ID errors.
- Multi-TaskingShared processor systems exhibit inherent problems with multiple calls arriving at the same causing lost data. Our DPA technology assures calls are never lost because each phone line has its own microprocessor. AT&T labs confirmed that the DPA architecture performed flawlessly with thousands of simultaneous phone calls prior to awarding a contract to CallerID.com.
- Standardized Output FormatAll products deliver data via a standard fixed-field format that remains consistent throughout the entire product line for both domestic and international applications. Developers require only one core interface for the entire Whozz Calling? series product line whether deployed domestically or internationally. Even our Ethernet Link and VoIP devices utilize this exact same format within UDP packets.
- International Caller IDCaller ID delivery varies in different regions in the world. Signaling formats are sent via FSK or DTMF either before or after the first ring. Regardless of which country you intend to deploy our products, CallerID.com will provide the correct hardware to perform in that region.
- Testing and QualityAutomated manufacturing, burn-in, and testing systems are employed to meet high volume demands and consistent quality standards. Our present, verified, defect rate is well less than 1 in 1,000. Before procurement, AT&T laboratories subjected units to a battery of electrical and environmental tests finding CallerID.com products to be “exceptionally well designed and manufactured”.