Whozz Calling? Deluxe
Inbound and Outbound Multi-Line Caller ID Hardware
Monitor all aspects of phone activity. Use for robust pop-up applications, complete call tracking, and real-time phone line activity. Both Inbound Caller ID and outbound numbers dialed are reported along with call duration, number of rings before answer, on-hook, off-hook, and ring signal.
Whozz Calling? Deluxe units are available is 2,4, & 8 line models with either a Serial Port/USB or Ethernet Connection.
Improve customer relationships by instantly having their information on screen, speed service and order taking, identify and return missed calls, and track outbound activity.
Available in Serial Port/USB and Ethernet Link models.
See How It Works showing typical connections and data flow.
- Pop-up Customer Records Even before answering a call, the customer record can be shown. This allows employees a moment to review the client's information before responding.
- Personalize Your Phone Calls Having your customer's information in front of you allows you to tailor your conversation to their needs.
- Save Time Taking Orders Save precious seconds during peak hours by customer automatically being pulled up.
- Call Back Unanswered Customers The hardware tracks whether calls have been answered or not.
- Adjust Telephony Staffing Unit reports number of rings before answered and duration of calls.
- Build Your Prospect List Software is available to "quick fill" new records with Caller ID names and numbers.
- Block Nuisance Calls Block from certain Caller ID numbers including Private and Out-of-Area callers.
- Identify Threatening Callers Dial any touch tone code while connected to tag that particular call record.
- Bill Clients for Phone Hours Charge based on the total the duration of all phone calls to and from your customers.
- Track Telemarketing Productivity Examine the number of calls made and time on the phone for each.
Our free software, EL Popup can be used for simple popup and logging applications. All calls record are easily accessible for display, sorting, searching and exporting. More robust programs for office applications can be purchased from our general office software partners. These programs contain features to add customer records, call notes for each conversation, pre-programmed and customizable call reports. CallerID.com has partnered with many industry-specific application providers in the Restaurant/Hospitality, Taxi/Dispatch, Automotive, and Service industry. Some partners have elected to list their offerings on our Software Partners page. With over 100 active software partners, please contact us to help you choose the best software for your specific needs.
- Inbound Caller IDIncoming call data includes phone line number; Caller ID time, date, name & number; call duration, number of rings before answer, distinctive ring type, and any dialed digits during call.
- Outbound Caller IDOutgoing call data includes phone line number, date and time, number dialed, extra dialed digits after answer, and call duration.
- First Ring SuppressionThis feature prevents calls from being answered before the Caller ID signal is delivered (hardware version available by request at no extra charge).
- Call BlockingHelp prevent nuisance calls by blocking callers based on Caller ID numbers (hardware version available by request at no extra charge).
- Never Miss Data.Individual microprocessors on each channel capture all data from simultaneous calls on multiple lines.
- Large InstallationsFour and Eight-Line Units can be chained together to monitor up to 56 phone lines into one computer network.
- Diagnostic LED'sTo aid troubleshooting, LEDs on main processor and each channel show, data delivery, ring signal, Caller ID signal, on & off-hook, DTMF digits dialed, and call timing.
- Easy ConnectionsStandard modular jacks make phone connections a snap.
- All Inclusive PackageProduct includes a wall mount power supply; 6' Ethernet or Serial cable; mounting bracket; and CD with software, diagnostic tools, and manual.
Modular jacks are provided making all connections a snap. Units are compatible with either simple 1, 2, or 4 line phones, and telephone systems including Key switches, Keyless switches, and PABX's. When simple phones are present, connections can be made by even the most non-technical user. Installations involving telephone systems are accomplished in less than a hour with a qualified telephone technician. Installation Diagrams and instructions are included and we provide free installation support for both novices and telephone professionals.
- Versatile Data DeliverySet unit to send call records when call is initiated, when call ends, or both.
- Real-time Phone ActivityTurn on detailed monitoring to report On-hook, Off-hook, Flash-hook, and Ring signal phone events.
- Easy InterfacingUnit sends fixed field, space delimited, ASCII text terminated with a carriage return/line feed for simple string reads and field extractions. View Data Format.
- Programming ManualComprehensive manual designed with the developer in mind.
- Technical AssistanceFree programming assistance and technical support for the life of the hardware.
- Programs and Source CodeFree executables and complete source code available for development and royalty-free distribution.
Software Developer's Benefits
Software companies linking our products to their system comprise the backbone of our business. Regardless of whether you are developing a new application or simply adding Caller ID to your widely distributed product, we are happy to lend assistance to your integration efforts. We offer Software Developer's Kits (SDKs), software tools, popup programs and complete, royalty-free source code for all executables. You will receive deep discounts and unlimited, free technical support for you and your customers
|2 Line Deluxe||$249||$335|
|4 Line Deluxe||$495||$580|
|8 Line Deluxe||$895||$980|
Volume discounts available.