Caller ID only hardware for basic applications and Point-of-Sale Integration.
Basic Caller ID information for Pop-up screens. This device captures Caller ID time/date, name and number and indicates on which phone line the data is received. Units are available in 2, 4, and 8 line models with either Serial/USB or Ethernet connection..The choice of Domino's Pizza and many food service point-of sale (POS) solution providers to link Caller ID into delivery and take-out modules.
These are also a direct replacement for Caller ID interface units that are no longer produced such as the TCI MLX-41 & MLX-82, Bek-Tel PC-4 & PC-8, and Comdial Caller ID adjunct units.
Available in Serial Port/USB and Ethernet Link models.
See How It Works showing typical connections and data flow.
- Pop-up Customer Records Even before answering a call, the customer record can be shown. This allows employees a moment to review the client's information before responding.
- Personalize Your Phone CallsHaving your customer's information in front of you allows you to tailor your conversation to their needs.
- Save Time Taking Orders Save precious seconds during peak hours by customer automatically being pulled up.
- Call Back Unanswered Customers Call back missed customers that hang up during busy times. The units logs all calls whether answered or not.
- Build Your Prospect ListSoftware is available to "quick fill" new records with Caller ID names and numbers.
- Identify Threatening CallersPinpoint caller record from the log file based on when they called and which line.
Our free software, EL Popup can be used for simple popup and logging applications. All calls record are easily accessible for display, sorting, searching and exporting. More robust programs for office applications can be purchased from our general office software partners. These programs contain features to add customer records, call notes for each conversation, pre-programmed and customizable call reports. CallerID.com has partnered with many industry-specific application providers in the Restaurant/Hospitality, Taxi/Dispatch, Automotive, and Service industry. Some partners have elected to list their offerings on our Software Partners page. With over 100 active software partners, please contact us to help you choose the best software for your specific needs.
- Inbound Caller ID Incoming call data includes phone line number; Caller ID time, date, number, and name (where available).
- Easily Select Options Small (DIP) switches on front of unit allow quick configuration for your application.
- Never Miss DataIndividual microprocessors on each channel capture all data from simultaneous calls on multiple lines.
- Large InstallationsFour and Eight-Line Units can be chained together to monitor up to 32 phone lines into one computer network.
- Diagnostic LED's To aid troubleshooting, LEDs on each channel show, ring signal and Caller ID signal.
- Easy Connections Standard modular jacks make phone connections a snap.
- All Inclusive PackageProduct includes a wall mount power supply; 6' Ethernet or Serial cable; mounting bracket; and CD with software, diagnostic tools, and manual.
Modular jacks are provided making all connections a snap. Units are compatible with either simple 1, 2, or 4 line phones, and telephone systems including Key switches, Keyless switches, and PABX's. When simple phones are present, connections can be made by even the most non-technical user. Installations involving telephone systems are accomplished in less than a hour with a qualified telephone technician. Installation Diagrams and instructions are included and we provide free installation support for both novices and telephone professionals.
- Easy Interfacing Unit sends fixed field, space delimited, ASCII text terminated with a carriage return/line feed for simple string reads and field extractions. View Data Format.
- Programming Manual Comprehensive manual designed with the developer in mind.
- Technical AssistanceFree programming assistance and technical support for the life of the hardware.
- Programs and Source Code Free executables and complete source code available for development and royalty-free distribution.
Software Developer's Benefits
Software companies linking our products to their system comprise the backbone of our business. Regardless of whether you are developing a new application or simply adding Caller ID to your widely distributed product, we are happy to lend assistance to your integration efforts. We offer Software Developer's Kits (SDKs), software tools, popup programs and complete, royalty-free source code for all executables. You will receive deep discounts and unlimited, free technical support for you and your customers
|2 Line Basic||$199||$335|
|4 Line Basic||$350||$435|
|8 Line Basic||$575||$660|
Volume discounts available.