CallerID.com Two Year Warranty
- Any product manufactured by CallerID.com is covered under a 2-year limited warranty.
- This warranty is extended to the original purchaser of the equipment direct from CallerID.com as well as customers of dealers and distributors for CallerID.com products. This warranty is not transferable to any other parties.
- The 2-year warranty covers all parts and labor required to repair equipment manufactured by CallerID.com.
- Purchase date will be determined by purchase receipt, other proof of purchase date, or serial number.
- A return material authorization (RMA) number is required before returning equipment for repair. All repairs by CallerID.com are covered under a 90 day limited warranty. Please contact CallerID.com to obtain an RMA number.
- The warranty covers failures in materials or components occurring during normal use. It does not cover damage which occurs in shipment; failures which result from water damage, fire damage, accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, mishandling, misapplication, alteration, modification or unintended use of product; or service by anyone other than an authorized CallerID.com repair facility.
- The warranty does not cover equipment struck by lightning or catastrophic power surges on either AC power line or phone lines. Such events are identified when three or more components on the circuit board have suffered damage and/or electrical traces have been burned or vaporized.
Remember that property insurance normally covers equipment failure due to floods, lightning, and power surges. We are happy to fill out any forms necessary to complete an insurance claim.