Source Code & Examples
CallerID.com provides a variety of free software applications that run with Whozz Calling? series devices. Source code for each application is provided for developers. All applications and source code are royalty free and can be distributed without any rights reserved.
- Program Installer - Latest Release, includes ELConfig
- Basic Source Code - Recommended for most new Development. This version does not include some other features
- Complete Feature Full Source Code - Visual Studio 2008 using .Net Framework 2.0
- Complete Feature Full Source Code - Visual Studio 2010 using .Net Framework 3.5
- Mercurial Repository
Sample Popup Application(C#) The executable emulates the look and feel of the Example Application shown on the website. The code contains a UDP receiver class for capturing Caller ID packets from the LAN. It includes methods for parsing data from call records, displaying Caller ID on multiple lines in a Window, and storing call data. Two small SQLite databases are created in order to show examples of database commands for customer pop-ups and call logging.
- Executable JAR Archive (Latest Release)
- Download (With source)
- TextWriter - Writes incoming phone numbers to a text file. New numbers erase the previous one.
- UnitBlock - Blocks a Whozz Calling device from ELPopup. Only useful if you have two units.
- URL_Send - Sends CallerID records as a URL GET request. Designed for use with cloud based software applications.
- URL_Receive - MySQL and PHP code to receive data from URL_Send. Includes steps for setting up your own database to import data.